Friday, November 12, 2010

Reflect upon the ACT Reading test.. What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are? How can you approve?

The act reading test is proubly the easies one but it might also be the most boring one. My strenght is reading the passage and getting it over with but i do tend to get bored and give up when i get tired so that will be my weakness to stay up and not get bored. The act reading portion is meant for students to get bored and want to quit. If its a good story that will make me want to read it but if it is a boring story i get tired and want to us bubble in anything to get done and i know i should not do that. I think i would have to learn how to read boring things and know how to understand it. If i maybe make myself get used to reading a boring story every night maybe it would be easier for me to take the test and not get bored. I would have to read a boring story before i go to bed for a hour for two weeks and then take a practice reading test to see if i will improve and if i do i will make it a habbit to read for a hour ever night. the ect is a long test and if i practice to not get bored i will have a chance on finishing my test with a high score. I think i will do i by every night i miss i will have to read double the next day and i will encourage myself to do it. All the act takes is a lot of practice and then you will accomplish what you want to do then. so those are my strenghs and weaknesses that i have for the reading part of the act.

No comments: